East Shore Lodging is an iconic, boutique motel where modern amenities and rustic design merge with an authentic roadside motel.
All rooms and suites are uniquely decorated with a rustic or traditional flair and have all the modern conveniences. Our rooms feature:
- Room styles: one or two queen bed rooms, king bed OR king suites and queen suites.
- We offer an ADA room that is easily accessible from the parking lot and has: 2 queen beds, spaciousness for ease of mobility, roll in shower, roll up sink and grab bars in the bathroom.
- All rooms have a private bath, air-conditioning, telephone, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker & coffee, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, flat screen cable television and free WiFi.
- Boat slip (based on availability). Please note: max boat size 20′ v-hull, 24′ pontoon. The slip is at the end of the dock for easy access however, it is rougher out at the end. Please bring at least 1/2 inch ropes and secure your boat accordingly.
- No Smoking and No Pets (Service Dogs welcome).
- Check in: 2:00 PM (3:00 PM July & August). Please note: we do not have public restroom facilities. Please plan to arrive at or after check-in.
- Check out: 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be done 7 days prior to arrival from Memorial Day Weekend through Columbus Day Weekend and Winter Holiday periods. 48 hours prior to check-in for off-season reservations. Cancellations made within the cancellation period will be charged one night plus applicable taxes. NO refunds for early departures. No Shows – charged in full.