The Lake Wallenpaupack Region of the Pocono Mountains has so much to offer guests. Indoor activities, outdoor attractions, shopping, dining and so much more!
- Lake Wallenpaupack – Pennsylvania’s very own 5700 acre, man-made lake. The Lake’s only public beach is directly across the street from us.
- Wallenpaupack Scenic Boat Tour – Take a 50-minute cruise on Lake Wallenpaupack. Boat departs across the street from East Shore Lodging. 570-226-3293
- Wallenpaupack Boat Rental – Rent a kayak, SUP or Pontoon Boat. Located on premises at the Lodging. 570-226-3293.
- Costas Family Fun Park – All about family fun! Located 3.5 miles east on route 6 from our -location. 570-226-8585
- Claws ‘n’ Paws – Wild Animal Park located about 15 minutes from our location. Open May 1 – mid-October. 570-698-6154
- Bushkill Falls – The “Niagara of Pennsylvania,” Bushkill Falls is among the Keystone State’s most famous scenic attractions. Series of eight waterfalls is accessible through an excellent network of hiking trails and bridges. 570-588-6682
- The Delaware River Conservancy – Uniquely located in one of the largest eagle wintering habitats in the northeast. Guided and self-guided programs available.
- Lake Wallenpaupack Visitors Center & Hiking Trail – The Lake Wallenpaupack Visitors Center offers information to visitors for a variety of activities, attractions, and more around Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Lacawac Sanctuary – a nature preserve, ecological field research station and public environmental education facility located in the Pocono Mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania
- Promised Land State Park – 3,000 acres to enjoy fishing, non-motorized boating, kayaking, hiking and more.
- Shohola Falls – located 10 miles east on Route 6. Self-guided – no fee.
- Ski Big Bear at Masthope Mountain – Family friendly ski mountain located approximately 20 minutes from our location. Skiing/Boarding/Tubing/Terrain Park. Discount coupons & ski packages available. 570-226-8585
- Pocono Snowmobile Rentals – Located in Pocono Summit (approximately 1 hour from us). Call for hours and conditions 570-839-6061
- Woodloch Springs – Woodloch’s spectacular, 18-hole, championship, par-72, Poconos golf course winds its challenging way over 6,579 yards of fern-carpeted forest, lush wetlands and broad upland meadows.
- Costa’s Family Fun Park (Driving Range) – 19 stall driving range.
- Lake Region Fitness – Located in the Hawley Silk Mill, Lake Region Fitness is a health and wellness center. Offering exercise equipment as well as certified trainers and personal coaches. Located approximately 5 minutes from our location.
- Sculpted Ice Works – Factory tour and Ice Harvest Museum. Located approximately 10 minutes from our location.
- Ritz Company Playhouse – Approximately 5 minutes from our location, the Ritz Company Playhouse is a local treasure, offering a variety of shows from local actors.
- Wallenpaupack Bowling Center – Bowling fun for the whole family. 570-226-8499
- East Shore Gift Shop – Our onsite Gift Shop that has that perfect souvenir & unique gifts.
- Hawley Silk Mill – offers shopping, art, a fitness center, coffee house, offices & a college.
- Alice’s Wonderland – Outdoor footwear and clothing store located 10 minutes from our location. 570-226-4251
- The Crossings Premium Outlets – 100 outlet stores located 50 minutes from our location.
- Northeast Wilderness Experience – offers kayaking, tubing, rappelling, climbing, hiking, biking and snowshoeing. 570-352-3444
- Wallenpaupack Sports Shop – Hunting/fishing licenses & supplies. 1 mile away.
- Gresham’s Ice Cream – (located next door to the Lodging). Serving the area’s best Ice Cream as well as lite fare. 570-226-0640
- The Dock on Lake Wallenpaupack – Family friendly restaurant that sits on Lake Wallenpaupack. Located 1.5 miles from our location. Discount coupons available at Lodging front desk. 570-226-4388
- The Boat House Restaurant – Family friendly restaurant located .75 miles from our location. 570-226-5027
- Gresham’s Chop House – Family friendly restaurant located right next to our Location. 570-226-1500
- Overboard’s Restaurant – Family friendly restaurant located on 507 approximately 7 miles from our location. 10% off by showing your East Shore Lodging room key. 570-857-1776
- The Ridge Restaurant– Fine dining located in the town of Hawley. 10% off by showing your East Shore Lodging room key. 570-226-2600
- Glass Wine Bar & Bistro at Ledges – Small Plates bistro with an “All American wine and beer list” located in the town of Hawley. 570-226-1337
- The Settlers Inn – Historic restaurant located in the town of Hawley. 570-226-2993
- Cora’s 1850 Bistro – Restaurant located along the Lackawaxen River in the town of Hawley. 570-226-8878
- Peter’s Europa House – Restaurant located on route 6 about 10 miles from our location. 570-296-2624
- Cocoon Coffee Shop – Coffee and Homemade pastry shop. Eat-in or take out. 2 miles from our location. 570-226-6130.
- Wallenpaupack Brewing Co. – craft brewery and brewpub featuring craft beers on tap, a menu of locally sourced food and merchandise.
Salon & Spas
- Judy’s Hairway to Heaven – Offering hair styling for men and woman as well as manicures. 570-226-8481
- Utopia Salon & Day Spa – From the most elegant hairstyles to trendy cuts & color techniques, they offer a full menu of specialty pedicures, body treatments, facials and massages.
- Argyle Floral – Flower shop for all Occasions. 570-226-8291