Rooms & Rates
- All rooms and suites are spacious and uniquely furnished with antiques, reproductions and local touches.
- All feature one or two queen size beds or King bed, private bath, air-conditioning, telephone, refrigerator, microwave, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, flat screen cable television and wireless Internet.
- Complimentary continental breakfast is available from 7:30 – 10:00 in our sunroom.
- We offer a physically disabled room that is easily accessible from the parking lot and has: 2 queen beds, spaciousness for ease of mobility, roll in shower and grab bars in the bathroom.
- To ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay we have a No Smoking and No Pet* policy (*Service Dogs are welcome)
Queen Rooms - 1 queen bed or 2 queen beds (sleeps 2 or 4)
Queen Suite or King Suite - 1st floor
Suites - 2 Queen beds with sitting areas or one bedroom King with queen pullout Sleeper(sleeps 4)
King Suite - 2nd Floor
King Suite - one bedroom - living room, Private Deck on second story.
Winter & Spring
|Queen Room w/1 queen bed||$74 - $85||$85 - $119||$99 - $139||$79 - $99|
|Queen Room w/2 queen beds||$84 - $95||$95 - $129||$109 - $149||$89 - $109|
|Queen Suite or
King Suite - 1st floor
|$99 - $115||$115 - $149||$135 - $169||$119 - $129|
|King Suite - Second floor||$109 - $130||$130 - $165||$145 - $179||$125 - $145|
Boat Slips available for our guests. (Limited availability and Proof of Insurance required)(May-October).
*Memorial Day weekend Please refer to summer rates.
**This is only a range. Rates may vary for in demand weekends and holiday periods. Rates are subject to change.
- Reservations require a credit card. Cancellations made within 30 days (peak season) and 7 days (non peak season) will be charged 1/2 the reservation or for one night (whichever is greater) plus applicable taxes. No refunds for early departures.
- Check-in: 2pm, check-out: 11am
- A stay of two or three nights is required on peak weekends and holidays (non peak). Reservations on a Thurs/Fri or Sat/Sun will reflect the weekend rate for both nights.
- Pets: we are not able to accommodate pets, nor may they be left in guest vehicles on the Lodging grounds.
- No Smoking / No Pet Policy: To ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay, there is a $150.00 fine, strictly enforced, for smoking or keeping pets in any of our rooms. This will be automatically applied to your credit card at the end of your stay.
- Damages: if a guest causes damage to the Lodging property, it is their responsibility to replace or repair the damaged items.
- We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry, valuables of any items belonging to a guest.
- All policies, rates and taxes may be subject to change without notice.
- Rates do not include 9% sales tax (6% state, 3% hotel).